Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Animation Progress #6






Last week's progress.
I had to export this video in a lower quality because it would have taken too long otherwise (I assume it is because I started using nodes, but I am not entirely sure).

I added a bit more colour (or grayscale in this case) by colouring the image with the normal colours, since I have them saved on a pallet, and then applying the "greyscale" node.
Additonally, I started on improving the wall transition. In my opinion, the transition is still too long (mainly the black screen) and the blur effect on the black stripe after the transition didn't work, or I simply chose the wrong settings. I applied the blur effect with the "directional blur" node, although I might try the "graussian blur" node for the second one as well. 
Furthermore, I added a background to some parts of the animation.
There are still some faults in the animation, e.g. overlapping lines of the character or the background not filling the frame completely. I didn't notice these before, but at least the background should be fixed easily. I will need to adjust the lines of the character at a later time though, since finishing the complete animation takes precedence.

No comments:

Post a Comment