Thursday, November 1, 2018

Animation Progress #7





Since the first part of the animation is only missing colours, maybe shadows and a final polishing, I decided the tackle the second part of the animation. 
As I already stated in my last Sketches and Ideas segment, I decided to add a few scenes to the animation, in order to make the other world more impactful. 
Furthermore, I tried to let the character slightly interact with the environment by e.g. climbing on the roots or leaning onto the tree for support. 
Later on, I realized that some of the proportions (mainly the legs and body) keep changing in size. I tried to correct some of it, but to correct everything I would probably have to redraw all of it, for which I will most likely not have the time. Through stretching and squashing I tried to make it a bit more unnoticeable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment